Mar 21, 2020

#

Productive Things To Do When You Are Bored | Quarantine Activity

Welcome back everyone!!!
Ik it's been a long time since I haven't posted anything. I sincerely apologise for that. The reason being my busy schedule & network issues at my residing place rn. Anyways, due to coronavirus breakout all of us have got a quarantine time. So, I just thought of utilizing this time.

Before getting into the today's topic I would like to say bout COVID-19
Take the precautions as suggested by WHO. Wash your hands more often. Use alcohol based hand sanitizers. Avoid touching your face[eyes, nose & mouth]. Also, I'm seeing that many of us are not taking this pandemic seriously, like people are having get-together & meets etc...So, I request you people to avoid such meets & act like a responsible citizen...

Okay, so coming to the today's topic. As we need to stay home as much as possible; all we[meaning: ppl like me] do is eat, sleep, repeat. Peeps, this is the time we could show our creativity and improve oneself. Ik, being bored is not fun at all. So, here I'm with some productive ideas that you can follow while you are at home.


Productive things to do at home when you are bored:

  1. Organise your desk/closet etc.
  2. Learn to cook.
  3. Write in a journal.
  4. Clean your home or at least room.
  5. Do a bunch of quick tasks.
  6. Make a wishlist of something you want to do or get.
  7. Rearrange your furniture if you want some changes in your home.
  8. DIY something pretty for yourself or your home.
  9. Organise your paper & bills.
  10. Write a letter to your future self.
  11. Review your wardrobe & plan your next purchase.
  12. Try to find the reasons why you are unproductive.
  13. Then make a plan to eliminate those reasons.
  14. Study interesting data.
  15. Look into your photo albums or slam book.
  16. Practice speaking in front of a mirror.
  17. Make a plan for emergency situations (what to do? where to go? whom to call?).
  18. Decide on your goals & create a plan to achieve them.
  19. Write down your 'perfect self' statement & what you need to do to make it real.
  20. Do some art & craft. Show your creativity.
  21. Opt for some self-healing activities. 
  22. Try meditation & yoga.
  23. Learn to master the art of doing makeup.

Useful things to do on your phone when you are bored:

As most of us are doing one or the other thing on phone most of the time.
  1. Make a new song playlist.
  2. Clean out your inbox.
  3. Free up storage space.
  4. Learn something new on YouTube.
  5. Delete old contacts from your phone.
  6. Watch TED talks & take notes.
  7. Find a new wallpaper for your PC or phone.
  8. Sort your photos.
  9. Update your social media profile.
These are only a few things that you can do, there's a lot more stuff if you think...So, let's try to be productive in this quarantine period...you can also work on your passion. Eg : start writing if you are good at it, do some singing, try tiktok if you are good at acting etc.

Link to my few other blog posts that you may like :
A GLO-UP Challenge
Get ready with me
Beauty basics : make-up essentials
Styling rules
Step-by-step makeup look for beginners

Follow my blog!

Subscribe my blog to get notified whenever I post new updates.
Let me know in the comments section below if you have any query or suggestion related to my blog.
Thank you.
Loads of love.♥️

2 comments:

Follow me @hansikalathi

https://instagram.com/hansikalathi?igshid=1gyzpd2nmw1qu