Aug 18, 2019

#

Get Ready With Me | Teej 2019 | My Makeup Look, Outfit & Henna Design

Hey peeps!
This is the first time I’ve come up with a topic that is totally new for me. And, I’m really really excited for this one!

Firstly, here is a brief description about the festival TEEJ. It is a generic name for a number of Hindu festivals that are primarily celebrated by women, with songs, dancing and prayer rituals mainly in Nepal & North India.

About my makeup look...
The base makeup is exactly similar to what I did in my earlier blog post, Makeup look tutorial for beginners. The only difference is in the eyeshadow colour & lip shade. Also, I’ve applied a line of blue eyeliner above the black from midpoint to endpoint. And, a nude pink lip colour instead.


Now, let’s give utterance about my outfit!
This one is my all time favourite lehenga because it is super comfy & stylish at the same time. I paired this outfit with the Rajasthani choker necklace and earrings. To give more Marwari touch, I added a lac bor & some Rajasthani styled colourful bangles.
About the footwear...I’m wearing wedge heels.
Let me know in the comments section below if you wanna know any further details, I’ll surely reply you.

Moving on to My Mehendi...
I always prefer Arabic designs. Short, creative & simple.
Above is the design I chosen for this time. BTW, I just love the henna smell. It’s so satisfying.
About the nails, I applied shimmery golden nail polish in the view of traditional attire. That’s it for today.

Follow my blog!

I hope you liked this one. Follow my blog to get notified whenever I post new updates.
Let me know in the comments section below if you would like to see more posts like this.
Thank you.
Loads of love.🧡

1 comment:

  1. Thanks,this is exactly what I was looking for dear 🥰

    ReplyDelete

Follow me @hansikalathi

https://instagram.com/hansikalathi?igshid=1gyzpd2nmw1qu