Feb 22, 2020

#

WOW 10 in 1 Miracle Hair Oil REVIEW

Why use only coconut oil when you can get goodness of 10 various oils in just 1 hair oil? This was the first thought that came in my mind when I came across Wow's 10 in 1 Miracle Hair Oil. An hair oil is equally important for our hair just like shampooconditioner & hair serum.
Let's see whether this particular product from WOW Skin Science stood upto my expectations or not...



What WOW 10 in 1 Miracle Hair Oil Claims?

  • Bioactive haircare.
  • Made with natural botanicals oils, Bhringraj extract & tea tree & Rosemary Essential Oils.
  • 10 hair benefits: 
  1. Stronger roots
  2. Less/reduced split ends
  3. Detangling
  4. Improved lipid barrier
  5. Softer hair 
  6. Conditioning
  7. Dandruff control
  8. Reduced hair fall
  9. Higher/better lustre 
  10. Less moisture loss
  • No parabens & mineral oil
  • Complete hair treatment for total hair revival
  • Cold pressed oil
  • WOW Skin Science 10-in-1 Miracle Hair Oil is a complete hair treatment with 10 amazing benefits for hair that's dull, lifeless, dry , thin or dandruff prone.
  • It contains 10 renowned natural active ingredients known to nourish hair - Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Safflower Oil, Moroccan Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Bringraj Extract, Vitamin E, & Rosemary and Tea Tree Essential Oils - that work together to revive your crowning glory. 
  • Regular use as recommended improve's your hair texture, shine & thickness.

Ingredients of WOW 10 in 1 Miracle Hair Oil:

Key ingredients:  Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Safflower Oil, Moroccan Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Bringraj Extract, Vitamin E, & Rosemary and Tea Tree Essential Oils.

Price, availability & shelf life of WOW 10 in 1 Miracle Hair Oil:

INR 599 for 200ml. Easily available online. Shelf life of 2 yrs.

Packaging of WOW 10 in 1 Miracle Hair Oil:

The oil comes in a strong, dark brown, plastic bottle with a golden necked pump nozzle dispenser at the top with a cap which makes it hassle-free & easy -to use. Also, no wastage of products will occur. Overall, the packaging is just perf!

Fragrance, colour & texture:

It does actually smells like a proper Ayurvedic oil without any artificial fragrance. But, it's not annoying at all. The texture is neither thin not thick but, in between. Handy to use. The colour is lightly brownish.

My experience with WOW 10 in 1 Miracle Hair Oil:

The very first reason that I got attracted towards this hair oil is it's jaw-dropping ingredients list. It contains all the Oils that are meant for possessing the healthy hair. I must agree that the product actually does what it claims. Since the day I've started using this hair oil the texture of my hair has been improved. They are now less frizzy, softer & shiner. The Oil gets absorbed in a couple of minutes of massage. It is best to apply it overnight & if not possible you can also apply it at least half an hour before hair wash. Both men & women can use it.


Pros of WOW 10 in 1 Miracle Hair Oil:

  • Parabens & Mineral Oil Free.
  • Promising & convincing ingredients list.
  • Cold pressed oil.
  • Perfect packaging.
  • Handy & comfortable to use.
  • Solves several hair issues.
  • Comes with the goodness of 10 beneficial Oils.

Cons of WOW 10 in 1 Miracle Hair Oil:

  • If you have very sensitive nose, then the smell might irritate you.

My ratings:4.9/5.0


Do I recommend WOW 10 in 1 Miracle Hair Oil? Would I buy it again?

I highly recommend using this hair oil to benefit your lifeless hair. I'm totally satisfied with the results. Thus, I would definitely buy this hair oil again.

Pick one for yourself 👇🏼

 

Follow my blog!

I hope the review was useful. Don’t forget to follow my blog so that you’ll be notified whenever I post new updates. 
Thank you.
Loads of love.💖

Link to my other interesting posts:


2 comments:

  1. Nice blog! I was facing a lot of hair issues. While searching for some tested brands I saw rey naturals .They have really good products which have helped my hair look more stronger and shiner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be impressive, however, explore products for your area targeted. Polaris NR02

    ReplyDelete

Follow me @hansikalathi

https://instagram.com/hansikalathi?igshid=1gyzpd2nmw1qu