Aug 29, 2020

#

Deyga Organics Products Review : Rose scrub, Rose and mulethi facepack, Rose glow serum, Under eye cream

When Deyga Organics approached me for collaboration, I went through their profile and found out that this brand uses natural ingredients while manufacturing their products. So, I immediately accepted their proposal & thought to give it a try. 
I went through their website and picked these following four products which were of immediate use to me. I decided to compile my thoughts on all the four products and talk about how I use them, the review and general information like the cost, ingredients, ratings.
So, let's get started.

I got my hands on these four products:
1. Rose scrub
2. Rose and mulethi facepack
3. Rose glow serum
4. Under eye cream

WHAT THE BRAND DEYGA ORGANICS CLAIMS:

We strongly believe in Natural- Its the only way to keep you skin safe and flawless. All products are hand made and the base ingredients are highly nourishing.

Our Ingredients are 100% Natural. Natural ingredients originate from nature and ONLY undergo chemical changes due to biological processes such as fermentation, distillation, and cold processing.

PURE AND NATURAL

100% Pure. We aim to create the world's most pure, organic and all-natural line of cosmeticsbeauty products and skincare. Our cosmetics are formulated with high-performing antioxidants, naturally occurring vitamins and essential oils to give your skin maximum benefits.

NO COMPROMISE

Quality is our priority. Every ingredient is sourced from the best of farms across India. The products reflect a fresh feel and fragrance. 

MOST IMPORTANTLY - 

OUR PRODUCTS DO NOT CONTAIN SLS, SLES, Parabens, MEA, DEA, TEA, Petrolatum, Phathalates, Ethoxylates and Silicones.


Let's talk about the products:

1. Deyga Rose scrub 

DESCRIPTION: This product comes in a powdered form which have tiny particles in it. It helps to bring a healthy glow and radiance to your face.

INGREDIENTS: Native rose, Petals of Lotus, Beetroot extract, Semolina, Aloe Vera Powder and Rice flour.

PRICE: INR 570 for 100 gm

SHELF LIFE: 6 Months

PACKAGING: It comes in a plastic tub with a screw open lid. 

FRAGRANCE: It has a slight woody rose fragrance which I find completely natural.


HOW TO USE: 

1. Wet your skin.

2. Scrub over face/hands/leg/underarm or elsewhere.

3. Leave it on skin for 60 seconds to absorb.

4. Rinse off.


MY EXPERIENCE:

I'm totally impressed by this scrub. It is gentle on the skin but at the same time it does exfoliate and makes the skin really soft. After using it my skin felt refreshed, softer and had a healthy glow. I didn't face any skin irritation. I'm a bit disappointed with the tub packaging for a face scrub because it has no spatula along with the product. I hope that the brand considers this idea for the consumer's convenience as they won't need to run around to get a spatula on their own while using this scrub. I recommend using this scrub 1-2 times a week.

RATING: 4/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Buy it from HERE 


2. Deyga Rose and Mulethi Facepack

DESCRIPTION: This Rose and Mulethi Facepack from Deyga is one of it's best sellers. The facepack comes in a pink powdered texture. The perfect treat for dull & dry skin. Rejuvenate & brighten up the glow. 

SKIN TYPE: All skin types. Prefer doing a patch test if you have a sensitive skin.

INGREDIENTS: Native rose grains, Mulethi, Par meal, Skin cherishing essential oils.

PRICE: INR 490 for 200 gm

SHELF LIFE: 8 months


PACKAGING: It comes in a glass tub with screw-open lid. This brand has most of their product packaging in this format.

FRAGRANCE: It has a very subtle rose petal fragrance.

HOW TO USE:

1. Add few drops of milk/toner to a table spoon of powder.

2. Apply a thick layer on the skin

3. Let it dry for 15-20 minutes.

4. Wash off with a gentle massage.


MY EXPERIENCE: I used this facepack twice a week and could feel a slight glow on my face. I recommend to use it more than twice a week or even daily for better results. Though it is for all skin types, I’d recommend it only to normal and oily skin. If you have dry and sensitive skin, I’d request you to do a patch test first. Otherwise, I really liked this product a lot.

RATING: 4/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Buy it from HERE


3. Deyga Rose glow serum


DESCRIPTION: Perfect blend of various natural oils. Adds a radiance to the face.

INGREDIENTS: Rosehip oil, Saffron, Jojoba oil, Vitamin E oil, Rosemary oil, Pomogranate oil, Rose essential oil.

PRICE: INR 790 for 30ml

SHELF LIFE: 6 months

PACKAGING: It comes in a glass bottle with a dropper.

FRAGRANCE: It has a slight mild rose scent.


HOW TO USE: 

1. After using cleanser and toner before bedtime take 3 - 4 drops of serum and massage your face.

2. Leave it overnight.


MY EXPERIENCE: I liked this particular product from Deyga Organics a lot. It is a bit oily but non-sticky. The serum is really light-weight and absorbs into the skin overnight. It also spreads so easily and evenly on the face quickly within few seconds. Very few drops are sufficient for the whole face. As it comes with a dropper, it is so easy to use it. It does adds glow and makes the skin softer after regular use. 

I also used this serum in daytime as well but only 2 drops of it. If you've really oily skin then use 1 drop of it and for oily skin I recommend 3-4 drops of it for daytime use.

RATING: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

But it from HERE


4. Deyga under eye cream

DESCRIPTION: This eye cream nourishes the skin from deep within and keeps it looking young. Enriched with Almond and Chamomile extracts, this under eye cream offers a soothing effect to your eyes. A gentle, regular massage with the cream helps de-stress and over time reduces pigmentation by improving blood circulation in the affected area.

INGREDIENTS: Kalonji oil, Hemp seed oil, Almond oil, Rosehip seed oil, Tamanu oil, Carrot seed oil, vitamin E oil.

PRICE: INR 590 for 24 g

SHELF LIFE: 8 months

PACKAGING: It comes in a small tin container with a screw-open lid.


HOW TO USE:

1. Cleanse your face and hands.

2.Take a small amount on your fingertips.

3. Massage gently around your eyes in circular motion before bedtime.


MY EXPERIENCE: As soon as I applied this cream it gave an instant soothing effect. The eyes feels refreshed almost immediately. It is oily and a bit sticky. It feels really light-weight. Gets absorbed completely into the skin overnight. I'm sure that this cream will work wonders when used daily for few months.

RATING: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Buy it from HERE


Final verdict on the brand Deyga Organics

I highly recommend you all to try products from this brand. As it manufacturers Pure, handcrafted, natural and chemical-free and preservatives-free products. I must also mention that while packaging of the products they do not use any kind of plastic i.e., this brand uses eco-friendly packaging. Honestly, this brand does not only provides natural products but are also pretty effective on the skin and worth every penny.

SHOP EXCLUSIVELY ON deyga.in

DISCLAIMER: The content shared is based on my personal experience. I does not guarantee the quality, effect and usage of all ingredients/products and it's reaction and effect on your skin and therefore shall not be liable for any adverse effects arising out of using the products or following the review as above.


Follow my blog

For more such updates don't forget to subscribe my blog so that you will be notified every time I post on my blog. Don't hesitate to ask any queries if you have related to this post in the comment section, I'll surely revert back.

Also, connect with me on instagram @hansika.lathi . I'm active there and post relatable content constantly.

Thank you so much for reading.

Stay tuned.

Loads of love.♡

8 comments:

Follow me @hansikalathi

https://instagram.com/hansikalathi?igshid=1gyzpd2nmw1qu