Dec 21, 2019

#

3 Creative And Simple Ways To Style An Oversized Men’s T-shirt

Oversized shirts are super comfortable and great for lounging around all day. But, did you ever thought that it could be worn in a fashionable way if styled correctly? I stole my dad's t-shirt from his wardrobe for myself ;P & I thought that I could share with you ladies 3 simple yet stylish ways to wear an oversized t-shirt. Don’t let the gender on the label prevent you from experimenting onto new things. I’m going to show you all three casual looks that you can wear while you are out for shopping, brunch, dinner, college or trip etc.

Look #1: Keep it simple!

This look is pretty basic. I folded up my sleeves, tucked in the oversized T-shirt into high waist slim fit jeans to ‘balance out the look’ as I mentioned in one of my earlier blog post: Basic Styling Rules | Ep#1. Paired it with pastel purple colored sneakers looks cute. Open hair with side partition. And, to add more colours, I wore funky western earrings and a slim colourful watch. 

Look #2: Knot it up!

This one may look like difficult-to-create style but is actually super easy to do. I just followed the trend in this look, like those hoops & the solid colored sneakers. I knotted up the T-shirt from front, paring it with a striped trouser, again which are not only trending right now but also really comfortable. To accessorise more, I wore broad white watch. Also, puffed up the front section of my hair.
Buy these👇🏼 9 pairs of fashionable stud & hoop earrings under offer.



Look #3: Layering over a long sleeved shirt!

In this style I opted for an edgy look by wearing this nude colored oversized T-shirt over a long sleeved, form-fitting shirt. Paired it with navy blue jeans & also did a side knot of the T-shirt. Ballet flats, sleek low ponytail, a stud earring & a watch. That's it!

Follow my blog!

Subscribe my blog to get notified whenever I post new updates.
Let me know in the comments section below which one is your favourite look and if you would like to see more such posts.
Thank you.
Loads of love.❣️

3 comments:

Follow me @hansikalathi

https://instagram.com/hansikalathi?igshid=1gyzpd2nmw1qu