May 16, 2020

#

Introduction | Random facts about me | Get to know me!

  • Hey peeps!
So, today I was just thinking bout what to post next & one thought bumped into my head that I haven’t even introduced myself to you lovely people. And, I’m really really enthusiastic to share with you 30 random facts about me.
Let’s begin!

Okay, starting with the basics.

• I’m Hansika Lathi.
• I’m 19 yrs old. Birthday: 3 July (Just in case you wanna surprise me;-))
• From Maharashtra, India.
• A dentico by profession & a blogger by passion.
• Currently, I’m studying in the first year of BDS (Bachelor Of Dental Surgery).

Introduction | Random facts about me | Get to know me!
Introduction.

Now, moving forward to the interesting part...

Random facts about me:

1. Firstly, I’m among the 10% people of the world who are left-handed. And, I’m glad bout it.😊

2. I create content around stuff that interests me.

3. Bout food! Being a hostelite, I just love anything made by my Mumma.👩‍👧

4. I'm a vegetarian.

5. I’m an ambivert. Though, I love hanging out with my friends, I also enjoy my own company.

6. My height is 5’5” Pretty Tall (According to me).

7. I love to explore new places & travel the world unless my motion sickness begins (Dilemma of my life).

8. I’m super lazy.😪

9. I’m not at all a talkative person.

10. I’m someone who gets emotional very soon. I can't bear it when I see anyone in pain.

11. I’m a kinda confused person all the time. Ik, that’s so silly!

12. I love to eat chocolates & sweets. Kaju Katli & Rasgullas are my favourite.🍫🧁🍩

13. I also love to eat varieties of chat (especially Pani Puri and Bhel), Pasta, Pizzas🍕 & Manchurian.

14. I used to be a really bad dancer. There is a lot improvement now.

15. I'm the kind of person who'll cancel outing plans & prefer to stay at home at times & enjoy being lazy.

16. I like to keep my circle small & I am so blessed to have a bunch of best friends(Prachi, Apurva, Sayali, Khushi, Deepa & Indra) ily girls so much. ♡‿♡

17. I'm really grateful for such a wonderful life and my family.✿ ♡

18. Sometimes or I can say many times I fail to express my feelings. And, I'm really bad at explaining certain things.

19. I search for meaning and purpose, even in small things.

20. I'm an intensely polite person.

21. The hobby that I could never give up is playing chess.

22. I love music. In my free time I tend to hear & sing songs.

23. I'm really forgetful sometimes.

24.  I’m a professional overthinker. Seriously. I mean, I think a lot for not to think a lot (if you’re getting me...) I know, it’s a bad habit, leads to stress & blah blah blah but... I wanna advice to the people reading this that when you think too much you go through the same situation twice. So, stop OVERTHINKING!!!

25. I always try to avoid conflicts. Also, I'm never rude to anyone.

26. This is embarrassing to say but I don't know the exact meaning of my name[Hansika]. If you know please comment down below.

27. It might feel offensive to some people but I don't believe in love at first sight.

28. I can literally spend all my time 'in my head' i.e., I can get lost in my thoughts.

29. I, sometimes, feel an urge to correct other people's grammatical mistakes.

30. Lastly, I’m one of a kind.^‿^

I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing...
Now that you know so much about me, I want you to be my friend & support me by connecting with me on my blog.
Tell me in the comments section below if you relate to any of the above points.
Thank you.
Loads of love.❤️




23 comments:

  1. N I love your personality 😉❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur just an amazing personality hansu
    N all the facts are accurate����

    ReplyDelete
  3. N u r d best d way u r😘♥️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learn more about u and thanku so much for sending this facts to me as a friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your personality Capture the heart.keep going dear 😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are blessed to hav u hansuu😘😘whatever u wrote i cud totally relate everything 🙈also u r d sweetest💛

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...u no need to change urself I like the way ur...yes ur not talkative but ur smile speaks more than ur words...we'll be friends forever 👩‍⚕️🖤

    ReplyDelete
  8. U no need to change urself..yes u rnot talkative as like me but ur smile speaks more than ur words...so be the way u r..we'll be friends forever 👩‍⚕️🖤

    ReplyDelete

Follow me @hansikalathi

https://instagram.com/hansikalathi?igshid=1gyzpd2nmw1qu