Aug 1, 2019

#

A New Beginning! My first blogpost.

My first blog post...


Hey lovely peeps!
This is the first post on my very first blog and I'm super excited for this new journey...

First of all lemme introduce myself.

I'm Hansika Lathi, from Maharashtra, India. I'm a Dental student by profession & now-onwards a blogger by passion.
I'm Hansika Lathi, fashion, beauty and lifestyle blogger


What I'm gonna share on my blog?

 On my blog you will see me sharing my thoughts & experiences worth sharing, talking about fashion, beauty, lifestyle, positivity, DIYs and basically everything and anything that I like. Here, I'll share a bit of my personal life as well.

I hope you stick around on this journey with me!
~XOXO

Starting it with some creativity:
Combo of FASHION + CREATIVE PHOTOGRAPHY + POSITIVITY = 👇
A little information about the picture I've shared above: 
• Outfit details: Monochrome look(Color- white)  
I've wore a scarf as a top and paired it with palazzo pants (from myntra ) and accessorized with a watch (from oriflame). Personally, I find this OOTD quite comfortable and chic at the same time. I love such tonal outfits and these are trendy as well.
• Shot on iPhone XR📸
• Edited in lightroom app
• Added a little creativity and lots of colour to this picture by adding colourful handwritten notes all around the mirror. I tried to spread some positive energy and vibes through whatever I've written on the notes.  
• Photography idea: pinterest
• If you happen to recreate any of these ideas, be it outfit or photography, then don't forget to share that with me via email: hansikalathi@gmail.com or Instagram: @hansika.lathi . It would be my pleasure to see you lovelies recreating it.

I wanted to start it all with good vibes that's why I thought of sharing this little information with you all. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

DISCLAIMER: 

The information provided on this blog is for general purpose only & should not be considered as a professional advice. All the content published on my blog is my own creativity. 

Follow my blog!

It means a lot to me when you hit that subscribe button & when you leave your beautiful comments ^_^
So, subscribe my blog to get notified whenever I post new updates & let me know in the comments section below if you have any query/suggestion related to my blog.
Thank you so much.
You can also connect with me on instagram @hansika.lathi
Stay tuned.
Loads of love.♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me @hansikalathi

https://instagram.com/hansikalathi?igshid=1gyzpd2nmw1qu